Monday, May 13, 2013

Sorry for being mia for so long guys... :(

Hi there guys!!! Hope you all are starting this week on the right foot :)
I wanna apologize for being missing in action for so long but I have been busy getting my " Off line life" back together so I haven t had much time to be on line lately.
Starting today, May 13rd I should be on line on a regular basis, that means; from Monday to Friday and a few hours over the weekend as well :):)

Due to my pretty crazy schedule and some events I have coming up this week I m not 100 % sure when I will be on line and ready to play so the best thing is to check my tweets ( @Melanie_Live) so u know when I m on line, until what time, what s new , etc.
If u don t have twitter I suggest u open an account, it sFREE and I post FREE pics there very often so what are u waiting for?? :)

Speaking of pics, here are some pics for you guys!
Enjoy!!

Melanie

PS: To book cam shows or order custom videos e mail me at: camwithmelanie@gmail.com I will get back to u asap!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment