Sunday, January 11, 2015

Check out my links on the right guys, I made some changes :)

Hello everyone!!!! :)
I know I haven 't made a post here in like forever but I will try to post at least once a week to let you guys know what my latest promos, or new sites I m working for, my members sites, etc or just to post some hot pics to tease you and convince you to get a show with me mmmmm :)
Make sure you check out the links on the right, I ve made some changed ( Deleted some links and added a new one ( The Live now link) and edited others :)
Also if you wanna know when I m online, etc you can follow me on Twitter @
Melanie_Live


To book a show with me email me at: camwithmelanie@gmail.com ( I m trying to check my emails daily now)

So that 's all for now and enjoy my HOT pics below :)
Thanks for all the love and support!!
Love ya guys!!
Melanie








No comments:

Post a Comment