Friday, November 18, 2016

New videos ( Week Nov 14th - Nov 18th) Happy Friday lovers!!

Hello everyone!! and welcome to another post on my Blog to let you know what new videos went up on my stores this week :)
Hope you are all having a great start of the weekend and are getting ready to eat some yummy food in less than a week from today yayyyyy! :)
These are the videos that went up this week and remember, you can always contact me at camwithmelanie@gmail.com and order your VERY OWN CUSTOM video, I love filming custom content!!
To purchase any of these videos go HERE , all my clips stores are listed in there!! 

Love you guys and stay tuned for another post next week! xoxo

Melanie


* Comparing your tiny little cock to my chapstick: ( Posted on Nov 14th 2016)
I LOVE telling you how small and disgusting your tiny cock is, what can I say?? On this video I compare it to my favorite chapstick, yes, your cock is as big or maybe even smaller than a chapstick!! You should be ashamed of yourself because let's be honest, what kind of woman would like to have sex with a guy with such a tiny, disgusting lil piece of meat?? ewwwww not me, that's for sure. I love laughing at you and make fun of your tiny dick but not only that, I warn you about how every woman that sees your tiny, loser cock will go around and tell every female in town about your disgusting secret... You are gonna have to learn with it my friend, good luck! $ 6.99 

* Burping in your face and teasing you with my tits: ( Posted on Nov 15th 2016)  I haven't made a burping fetish video in a while and I love many of you are very into that fetish so here it is :) Watch me burping right in your face for a bit over 5 mins while teasing you with my sexy titties and lovely nipples! I know you can't get enough of my sexy, loud burps and my sexy boobies!! $ 5.99

* Masturbation instructions while you are at work: ( Posted on Nov 16th 2016)
Another fave of mine is masturbation instructions/ encouragement fetish :) So you are at work, in your office,maybe bored out of your mind or maybe with some work to do and super stressed so you need some release today! That's when I come around to tell you how to touch it, how to make your cock rock hard and help you cum in a timely manner so you don't get caught at work ( unless you are into getting caught beating your meat....) I make a countdown at the end and you MUST cum when I get to one, if it's on your desk much better!! $ 6.99

* You better make that tiny cock cum for me: ( Posted on Nov 17th 2016)
Here I am for another small penis humiliation session with you :) Sorry but I cannot help but laughing at your tiny lil cock every time I see it, it's just too funny and disgusting to look at. I love teasing you with my sexy tits to try make it grow to 3 inches but I have no luck my friend... that thing is still 2 inches long.... how shameful that must be!! Since I love taking control, I also force you to cum at the end of the video unless you want me to go around and tell everyone I know about how tiny and disgusting your cock is! $ 7.99

* Masturbation session wearing my hot pink high heels: ( Posted on Nov 18th, TODAY!)
 My hubby was at work and I decided to get naughty in front of the camera and have a fun masturbation session :) Watch me strip from my cute and sexy pink bikini until I end up wearing your favorite high heels, my hot pink pumps!! I love these shoes and I think they make me look super sexy! Watch me finger my pussy until I cum with a few loud moans!! $ 6.99          
           
And here's a pic collage of some of the videos that went live as usual :)
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie







No comments:

Post a Comment